Feb 2, 2007

Finish What You Started!!

Okay, I figure it is about time to go and close up some loose ends...

1. Wally World- After many attempts to get a resolution, I finally decided just to let it go. My limited amount of home time is precious to me. I spent many Saturdays at Wal-Mart trying to get them to see things my way, but to no avail. I made many phone calls to speak with the appropriate Manager only to be dismissed. My last attempt was sometime in November, and the response I had received was to go get an estimate from a particular vendor (whom was over an hour away). I was instructed to bring the estimate back to the Tire and Lube Express for approval. Then the manager informed me, " I have to be honest with you here, There is no evidence of abuse on our video tapes. No visible proof that our technician damaged your wheels. And our claims department is more than likely going to deny the claim with no footage."
Now let me get this straight... The car was 4 months old, the tires had never been rotated or balanced, the technician had 3 days of untrained experience, and the wheels had to be rebalanced when he got finished. Not to mention that I would need a police report of the damage before a police officer could view the video tape (not me, I would not be allowed to view it without a court order!!) OH TO HELL WITH IT!!!
I know that my meager contribution to Wal-mart will in no way be missed, but I have not purchased anything at that store since then... Besides, Publix has fresher produce and fruit anyway!!!

2. Scratches- I have yet to pick up the little thing-a-ma-jiggers for my doors. I went by there, but the parts guy was at lunch and his replacement did not know how to look up inventory to find them... Other than that, I am just procrastinating.

3. Uniforms-Six weeks (or is it seven??) and still no replacements... I am not making this up. That's okay, the uniforms remind me of a clown suit anyway. By the way, we order our next set of free uniforms this month. I should have mine by Fall, at this rate.

4. Old Flames-Yes, I can breath again. It took two weeks (not bad if you ask me) but I got a response from Mr Wonderful. I was pleased to hear he was doing so well. He even remembered old passions and nicknames which really got me going!! I was hoping for a reunion, but did not mention it because he is to be married soon. So, I will let that slip back into my memories and wait for the next available individual of the male species whom has a pulse to come along..

5. New Home- Yes I still have some boxes that need to be unpacked. *hee hee* I told you I am the Queen of Procrastination.

Well, I guess that should about cover it!!

No comments: