Feb 11, 2007

Special Delivery

Determined as ever to make this a good week!! I awoke this morning with an idea. Not to be outdone by the retail and merchandising world, I decide to give an old friend a call.. I mean just because Georgia has no more gloves for sale, doesn't mean that there are no more gloves, RIGHT??


So I call up a friend in Virginia and explain my predicament... "No Problem!!" "See Ya Later"


WoooHoooooo.. I have struck mitten gold... 2 pairs.. In fact, the last two pair that Wal-Mart in Salem Virginia even had...


Aren't they pretty?? I think these are prettiest gloves I have ever seen. Or at least the warmest I have seen this week. But I am not trying to make a fashion statement here. Just trying to avoid frostbite. They should work wonderfully underneath my regular leather work gloves.. With that disaster diverted, we enjoyed a nice lunch together catching up on old gossip. Then back on the road!!


This week is definitely looking up!!


I

7 comments:

Angel said...

Can you hear the muffled sound of my mitten covered hands clapping? LOL. I'm glad you won't suffer frost bite.

BTW.... posts are now deleted on my blog. NP.... have a great week!

Terry said...

Angel,You are my Hero...I owe ya One!!

LID said...

Nice!

Rick said...

What is the '1' at the bottom of the post?

Ginger said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Welcome back from the Great White North!

Terry said...

Thanks Ginger, but I am stuck in the Great White North!! Motel room in Connecticut, but I finally got Internet Service.. I am cookin' with gas now!! I did make it 30 miles today.

Terry said...

Rick, 1 is a typo that was not edited out... heee
hee