Feb 8, 2007

Astrology

I am such a sucker for this stuff!! So in an attempt to avoid 15 YEARS of bad luck, here is my reposting of the Sexy Zodiac.

TAURUS The Tramp

Aggressive. Freak in bed. Rare to find! Loves being in long
relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want.
Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ........ Loves to help people in times of need.
Outstanding kisser. Very funny. Awesome personality. Stubborn. Sexual
as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! One of a kind. Not
one to F### with. Are the most sexiest people on earth! 15 years of bad luck
if you do not repost.


Actually, I do agree with just about all of this...

4 comments:

Terry said...

Of course I went for it. I did all the other quizzes you linked, but just failed to post them!!

LID said...

I didn't comment on Angel's or Working Gals so I'm not commenting on your's either. Some things are best left alone... LOL!

Mike said...

I'm with LID.

Gentlemen don's comment on such matters.

Terry said...

Hey Thanks Guys! All of us Ladies really left ourselves wide open with this particular post, and I am sure ALL of us appreciate your silence!!