Feb 24, 2007

I am soooo Glad Thats Over!!

The two previous weeks, I had spent quite a bit of energy and time griping about my trailer and freight and whatever else that came along to irritate.. Not typically a major portion of my personality and it was getting old ....FAST. So this week, I set out to just go with the flow, no matter what came my way..I did pretty good too, considering....... Yes, I had another spring ride trailer ( I have a video to post , but I will get to those later!!) I am very pleased to announce that I maintained a cheerful demeanor most of the week, but inevitably, I lost it!!

So on with the recap!!!

Sunday- The day was off to a good start. Trailer woes, yes. But I let it slide... I had a pleasant conversation with my Brother (it was his birthday) and things went down hill after that. I had my first major Big Truck/Automobile collision....

Monday- Does no one in New Jersey work on Presidents Day? Sheesh, what a waste!!!

Tuesday- Major delay due to road construction.... And customers refusal to unload!!

Wednesday- Still in a good mood!!! Late deliveries and customers closing early.

Thursday- Long week indeed!! Finally finished up, heavy winds and constant phone calls!!

Friday- Irritation starting to show, but hey I am on my way home!! That's when I lost it!! I had a confrontation with a major jackass.


Okay, so I have offered very little info, but I just needed a quick vent.... Stay tuned for the detailed versions to be posted!!

No comments: