Feb 27, 2007

25 Questions

In response to my SIL....

1. What is your occupation? Little Trucker
2. What color are your socks right now? They are white and dirty gray. That is why they are not on my feet.. Trudging around in the left over slosh all day. Shoes were soaked through!!
3. What are you listening to right now? 30 Seconds to Mars
4. What was the last thing you ate? Daddy Crackers (saltines) and Dr Pepper
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I do in the Truck, daily... As for cars, I was unable to do so for years even though I learned to drive using a five speed... My current car is also a five speed.
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
7. How old are you today? 34 going on 25
8. What is your favorite drink? Which category??? Dr Pepper, Long Island Iced Tea, Coffee
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? YES
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? NASCAR, yep I am a redneck!!
11. What was the last movie you watched? Running With Scissors
12. What's your favorite Day of the Year? Christmas
13. Whats your least favorite day of the year? Gynecologists appointment day
14. Hugs or kisses? I would settle for either... I am definitely a hugger, but I love a good kiss!!
15. What did you do last night? Watched the snow falling out on Long island.
16. What's your favorite smell? Fresh Baked Cinnamon rolls, coffee, and a good smelling fellow!!
17. What inspires you? The opportunity to overcoming some of my genetic inheritance!!
18. What are you afraid of? I don't truly fear anything, but physical pain. Large strange crowds do make me anxious.
19. Plain, cheese or spicy burgers? Cheese always!! Spicy when I am in the mood...
20. Your favorite car? Corvette Stingray
21. Number of keys on your keyring? 4
22. Favorite day of the week? Friday
23. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
24. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Yes, Yes, and Yes... Motorcycle, front-end loader, bob-cat, Big Rig, forklift, etc...
25. Pets? *sniff sniff* not at the moment!!

6 comments:

Angel said...

OB/GYN appointments... did you ever wonder if you flirted with your male doctor during that how he would react? I wonder if he'd freak out? LMAO

Angel said...

Btw...awsome post and interesting info. Sorry to focus on the other thing, it struck me first.

LID said...

Thanks for the info! I'm stuck on Long Island Iced Teas myself... although no more for me... kids and all! Well maybe for them... Ahhhhh, nap time!

Ginger said...

I didn't even realize you liked Dr. P. I will make sure we are stocked the next you visit. Also, that comment about "good smelling fellow" brought some memories back.

Terry said...

I added the GYN appt because I really couldnt think of any other day.. Yes, Angel that would be hilarious!!

LID, naps and LIITs... Now that is a great plan!!

Ginger, as iMike has pointed out before, no . in DP... I will call soon to make my reservation very soon!!

Rick said...

Got to love the daddy crackers!