Jan 15, 2007

The Calm After the Storm...

Well, I must say... After signing up for the MySpace account, the deluge of "Friend Requests" was a tad bit overwhelming. 231 in a mere 36 hour period... Although at first I had a negative reaction, it seems that all is well in my little corner of CyberSpace. DENY, DENY, DENY... Sorry folks, if you don't know me-then you will not be misrepresented as one of my friends!!

On a more positive note, I was very pleased to find a few profiles of long lost friends.. One in particular sent a torrential outpouring of emotion through my very being... My First Love...

I sent out a few messages, and received some back... Reliving the glory days via email!! So, I have changed my initial impression... Not such a bad place to be after all...

By the way, I sent a message to the guy who first stole my heart all those years ago and I am waiting to see if I will get a response.... He better hurry up though... my heart is pounding and I haven't been able to breathe in two days!!

6 comments:

Mike said...

I haven't been able to breathe in two days!!

You have allergies, too?

LID said...

DENY, DENY, DENY....First step is admitting you have a problem! J/k LOL!

Angel said...

I didn't find my first love on that spot. And over 200 + friend requests in 36 hours? Holy cow. I'm feeling wholey inadequate with only a few. What up with that? Maybe I should have my face instead of my av. Hmmmm.

Terry said...

As a matter of fact Mike, I havent been able to breathe since I was a wee lass.. My nasal passages are too small. Doc wants to stick a Makita up and there and fix it, but I skeered!!


LID, I think I am on the road to recovery, thanks for the help!!

Angel, dont feel inadequate.. You must remember that my profile says "Single" *sniff sniff*. And they smelled fresh meat!!

Mike said...

I bet Rick has a tool in the shop fior that, the next trip to 'Bama.

Terry said...

I was going in February, but now I am skeered.. You may have given him an idea on a new project!! HUSH