Feb 17, 2007

Homage to A BIG WHITE DOG


Sorry Folks, I missed the boat on this one....



During the months of Winter, my schedule is just a bit more hectic, so therefore I was not prepared to pay tribute to AtHomeDaddy's furry friend by showing my own extensive collection of puppy love pictures..



Instead, I offer this to you.... More scenic pictures taken during my Long Haul Truckin Days..




Hope you enjoy!!





The first is I-5 running north out of Los Angeles... This particular stretch is known as "The GrapeVine"






Next , I present a similar looking range.. This one is known as Cabbage Mountain. It is part of the Blue Mountain Range in Oregon.. (Cabbage is the nickname given by Truck Drivers)



And just because I love the Mountains sooooo much, here is a token shot of Snow Caps on the Rocky Mountains, taken somewhere in Colorado..



Okay, so I did not document very well at the time!! I am not sure where these were taken, but it had to be somewhere out "West"...
And just so you know.... 95% of my Scenic Pictures are taken while driving down the road.. Not bad!! Imagine the shots I could have gotten sitting still...


1 comment:

Sally said...

I know the Grapevine VERY well...before moving to KS, we lived just north of the Grapevine in Bakersfield...I have probably driven over the grapevine 500 times in my life!