Feb 17, 2007

I have been TAGGED!! again

Thanks to Angel, I have been tagged yet again. But I am up for a challenge, so I will reveal 5 more things you may not know...

Hmmmmmmm

1. The more I read of Angel's Cloud, the more I am convinced I must be her alter ego.... We have a lot in common.. In fact, her first four answers describe me unequivocally!! The fifth answer applies only to my feet!! Yes, my feet are claustrophobic!! They must have room to breath. At night when I sleep, my feet must hang off the edge of the bed, which puts my head in the center of the mattress!

2.I would love to live closer to my Family (I am about 4 hours away). However, a particular circumstance poses the threat of way tooooooo much stress, therefore I must maintain my distance...

3.I never WASH my face!! Even wearing make-up, I refuse to wash.. Actually, it breaks me out!! I will apply some baby oil to remove eye make-up, I will use a peel-off Hydroxy Mask once a week, but I never, never wash.. Rinsing in the shower, YES, scrubbing with cleanser..NO. And I rarely ever have blemishes!!

4. When I was a teenager, I had the entire bottom half of my head shaved, and the rest of my hair was dyed jet black. Skater Chic!! and it was only a short lived phase.

5. I am soooo in love with Nature that when I was a child I wanted to go live with Grizzly Adams!!


So there you have it, five more things... I am suppose to tag five more, but lets face it, most of you have been tagged!! But here goes....... Obsession, The Bulky Girl, Midwest Girl At Heart,Stuck-On-Survive, and Bears in Exile...... You are all tagged!! For some of you, it will be your second time, but hey I did it twice!! So go on, reveal Five Things I may not know about you!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

I didn't realize you had already done it. I'm soooooo sorry! LOL

And now I am frighened beyond ALLLL belief if my first 4 answers are you. Because I MUST MUST MUST have at least one foot hanging off the end of the bed to fall asleep. I KID YOU NOT! Even my daughter does it. Hubby laughs at me and then he saw my daughter doing it. Now he just shakes his head.

Are we like a split egg from different moms? LOL

Terry said...

Thats okay Angel, it was kind of fun coming up with 5 new things...

That is SPOOKY....

Universal Twins, so to speak!!LOL