Feb 9, 2007

Can I Borrow a Stamp??

Tax Season is over for me!! Yippee..

Okay, I must admit. Tax Season is a no-brainer for me. My Dear Ol' Dad has always done my taxes for me. Thanks Daddy!!

So while I am anticipating the Big Return I will be receiving from the Feds, I was a bit dismayed to find out that I do indeed owe the State an additional amount.

$1.00

Isn't there some kind of stipulation that states if you owe less than a certain amount, you are not required to waste your time by sending in the check?? I mean really. It is going to cost me more in postage and paper goods than the actual amount I owe...

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I got a letter in the mail this week from WM that basically said because of some sort of error they had under paid me and were including the extra amount on my next check. You guessed it $1.00 is coming to me (about 0.54 after taxes and such).

Terry said...

Thats awesome Ginger, maybe we can do coffee!! Okay Suisse Mochas then!! Woooo hooooo.. We're in the money!!!!