Feb 2, 2007

Five Things... you might not know about me!!

Recently my SIL did post revealing 5 little known facts about her. Her Mother has previously given it a shot. So I figured it must be my turn....

This should be fun!!

1. I have always wanted to be an actress.. (When I was a child I would reenact entire movies, with my stuffed animals as an audience. I can still recite the original Robin Hood cartoon movie to this day.)

2. If you tickle my feet, I will laugh for a moment. Then I will cry. Hyperventilation comes next. Most likely I will pee in my pants (this should be a good deterrent to prevent anyone from attempting the obvious) and then I will start to thrash wildly out of control until I hurt you.

3. I have amazing self-control...(I have only broken one nose while thrashing about wildly.)

4. I am clinically only 3-3/4 inches away from being categorized as a dwarf.

5. I have had strands of gray (or is it grey) hair since I was 8 years old!!

No comments: