Mar 2, 2007

Shaken, not Stirred!!

With all the whining I have been doing about the trailers, I thought I should add a video clip to let you experience the ride... This clip was taken while pulling a spring-ride trailer, on a concrete highway. Keep in mind the camera was sitting in my lap, so there is a little extra motion going on! But just keep your eye on the bottle.


Now imagine that going on the entire journey... My brains are scrambled!!

I have another clip I will post pulling an air-ride so you can see the difference!!

5 comments:

Mike said...

OH

My

God

That would get old before the first mile.

Unknown said...

Loved the title... Are you in the running for the next 007?

Terry said...

Only if I could get the lead role!!

Angel said...

I feel a bit woosy. Sorry it's so rough for you.

Terry said...

Woosy indeed!! and a bit rattled, too... The headaches arent too bad..LOL... Its not that bad every week, just when I have those damn trailers...