Mar 15, 2007

Right Back Where I Started

OMG, I cannot begin to explain how wonderful it is to be back to my ol' self.

But here I am, sitting pretty with no worries , very little stress, and cloud nine is in sight!!

Those past few weeks were a bit of a ..... hmmmm?... Okay, while the events of those weeks were stressful, the worst part was that I do not enjoy the way stress makes me feel. Kind of like an out of body experience.. Who is this chic doing all the bitching???

But I am back in the flow and those day to day events are no longer frustrating the snot out of me... I have not attempted to run over any "innocent" idiots out on the roadway. Back to waving and smiling all at the folks and just generally amusing myself with the humor I see all around me!! I had some more amusing anecdotes about truck drivers to share, but I am at a loss right now!! maybe next week!!

So the worst thing that happened this week? While in New Jersey, I saw a large bird take off in flight and noticed he was carrying something...... On closer inspection, it turned out, he had a hook in his leg and there was about 10 foot of fishing line trailing behind him, complete with bobber in tow... That made me sad!!

And last week? Hmmm, oh yeah, while camping out in one of my favorite haunts, I noticed I had misplaced my dental floss.... Okay, so I had lost it. And there was no store close by to purchase some more.... GROSS!!

4 comments:

lioux said...

OMG!!!

Co-Worker Dan and I are from New Jersey.

You should've stopped by the art department here at Company, Inc.

Terry said...

I will be right there fighting 287 traffic with ya Monday morning!! Edison here I come!!

Do you have any more bagels???

maddie said...

glad you're feeling a bit more normal. i hate being in a funk. i've been in bit of one this week, but that's because i'm surfing the crimson wave. :0 sorry...TMI! hehe

Terry said...

Oh me toooooo Shell! I don't like it one bit and soooo glad it is over, until that stupid woman filed her claim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh