Mar 24, 2007

Dear Santa....

I went on a little shopping spree today. Always conscious of my spending, I only intended to make a few purchases, but do a lot of looking...

I went to a few furniture stores to do some looking around. I am in desperate need of some new stuff.. I saw this really awesome RED Sofa and Love Seat... I was told it was discontinued and I would need to snatch it up in a hurry.. Too bad I am not going to be making any purchases today!! Besides, it was the floor model and had several stains on it...

I did intend to purchase a cute little MP3 player, something to motivate me a little more to get off my arse and start running again. I had found one on Amazon.com. After searching through 4 stores, I have decided Amazon is the way to go... 2 of the stores had the item in stock, but priced 30% higher. The other 2 stores were out of stock!

And as a treat to myself, I decided to find some cute little shoes and maybe a handbag... I have a massive collection of cute little flip flops... But I wanted to add some other things.. I new pair of Skechers perhaps. After stopping in at 5 different shoe stores I have come to the conclusion that small feet are discriminated upon in my little town!! You mean to tell me no one carries a freakin 5???? Obviously not!! So, not to go home empty handed, I made a quick trip over to the local Tar-jay'... They carry a 5, I know!! That is where my massive collection of flip flops once lived! Well, lets just say I have an even larger collection of flip flops now!!


Dear Santa,
For Christmas this year I would like a new pair of feet, preferably a bit larger!!
Love, Terry

7 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Be careful what you wish for. There is definitely something to be said for smaller feet.
I also saw a red sofa. I would love to have one but settled for Burgandy, dark enough to allow me to use my red accents.
Now I know you are Taurus but what date.

Terry said...

Oh, Mama Bear.. I absolutely loved the RED Sofa, I was so disappointed that it was all stained up... Maybe they can find me one at another store... Now that I have the job info, I am willing to go ahead and make that purchase!!

And I am quite fond of my tiny feet, I just have a hard time finding shoes!!

May 19

maddie said...

there's a great website that i go to for shoes... www.zappos.com and they always have size 5. do you have a nordstrom rack anywhere near you? i have great luck there, too. and payless has just got in a great selection and i scored 3 pairs of size 5's for about $35 the other day...

Terry said...

Thanks Shell for the info...
I went to Payless first, saw some 5's, but not the cute styles I wanted....

Rick said...

Which MP3 player are you getting?

Ginger said...

Most of the shoes are 6 I think. I have a hard time finding attractive ones at size 10 because they are designed for a 6 (I don't think you would enjoy being your height with a size 10 foot.) But I'm not a shoe girl. We saw some red sofas while shopping last week. Check out Lane.

Terry said...

Rick, I think I might be getting the same one you have ... The Sansa Sandisk?????? 1 G... I only want it for jogging, so need in spending extra money if I don't have to~~


Ginger, where I was shopping had 2 different red sofas, but I only loved the one!! I will check out Lane when I get a chance.. Thanks!!