Mar 23, 2007

Damn Snowbirds!!

Well there you have it. My fate is sealed!!

The Fisherman took my much beloved route... This week, I will conquer North Carolina, Virginia and Pennsylvania.

Not a bad trip, but the locations are spread out a bit, so it will take approximately the same amount of time to earn considerably less money.... Phooey!! I was really enjoying watching my savings grow by leaps and bounds...

I am familiar with this route, so no hardship involved from that aspect.

I was prepared. I was warned. I am not surprised..

But there is always a silver lining... Our Meeting is Sunday, and with my first stop being only 5 hours away, I will not have to worry about being late... This meeting is so important!!

Also, the potential for more home time is greater, with the exception of this week. I deliberately sacrificed my social life during the winter for the added income...

So actually, you could probably say that I am NOW getting back to my normal routine. A routine that has the potential of changing every single week... Which Sucks. A routine which involves backstabbing, ass kissing and general pandemonium... I have now been thrown back into the mix.. I don't participate in these antics, but it frustrates me to be affected by them on a weekly basis...

No comments: