Mar 15, 2007

My Own Personal Stalker

Just chilling out around the house today, when the phone rings... I did not recognize the number but decided to answer anyways... Usually it is just some phone solicitation scheme, but I have found if you tell them to take you off their list, they usually do it!! So, I answer those calls also!!

So upon answering it (the number was out of CT) I am shocked by whom is on the other end of the line... It is a forklift operator from one of the companies I deliver to in Southington Connecticut...

I spoke to him briefly... I have no interest in becoming this persons "friend"... So, I asked him how he got my number...

This is one of those places that I have to call to set up a delivery appointment.. It seems he was in the office when I made the call.. There are not a lot of female flatbedders delivering to this location, so I am easily recognizable, even over the phone.... I set up my appointment with the guy in charge and the lift driver just happened to glance over at the caller ID and get my number.... He does not mention it when he unloads the truck that week, but sure enough he gives me a call today?!

Yes, I am flattered!! But he is too old for me!, too far away, too MARRIED!!!!!

Lose the number Dude!!

7 comments:

maddie said...

ewww. that is SO wrong on SO many levels.

Terry said...

Definitely not the warm fuzzy feeling I was looking for!!

Angel said...

Married but not dead. LOL j/k. Wow... that's a bit worrisome. Good luck shaking that guy. :D

lioux said...

He sounds like a total creepo.

Terry said...

Angel , you are starting to sound like my ....LOL!!

Lioux, he acts a bit like a creepo, too!!

Sally said...

Yeah, he sounds like a WACKO!

Do you pack heat? =) You might need it.

Terry said...

Yeah Sally, I got that covered!! *wink, wink*