Mar 3, 2007

My Babies!!!




This week I present for your viewing pleasure, the most precious children in the world!!!






My oldest Nephew whom I livingly refer to as Kiddo.




He is now over 6' tall and turning into quite the young man... Very smart and handsome!! A computer whiz!!



Next, we have his younger brother... Asti Spumante. I don't know where this nickname came from, but I have used it for years!!

Quite the handsome little fellow isn't he.



recently out grew me as well, something he has looked forward to for quite some time. He is quite the little social wonder!! Very active in sports.



When they were young, I made a habit out of "beating them up". Eventually, they became to big for me to do this, but I found that out a little too late.. On one particular visit, while outside playing, they decided to double team me!! I believe I was clotheslined and down for the count in mere seconds... I never attempted to rough house with them again!!



This is a good memory. A trip to Florida, with my oldest brother's family!! Pillow FIGHT!! Yes, they had me cowering like a little girl!!

My little guys are growing up! *sniff sniff*





Next up, the Boy Wonder, himself. There is no questioning his intelligence!! Believe me, I know!! He has corrected me several times on my misinformation... I believe he has corrected all of us, come to think of it.


Very competetive, and loves to play games!! Ain't he Cool??


And the sweetest baby of them all!!


She has just a touch of shyness about her, but when she opens up, better watch out.. Quite the silly girl!! She is my best girlfriend!! and oh soooo cute!!



I believe I may have started this one, but I am the "Bad" Aunt!! hee hee... I love nothing more than going to visit and playing with them..





So while I may not have children of my own, I do have the blessing of having these wonderful kids in my life....





7 comments:

Angel said...

Totally cute and hard to think about how fast kids grow. I want to keep my monkeys small forever. But my son is already over 4' tall. Gah.

Btw... great Aunts are sooo valuable. I know my kids miss their 'cool' Aunt who moved to Florida, darn it!

LID said...

Very nice! Thanks Aunt Terry!

Unknown said...

Your glowing comments about all of them are right on target! I know it is the truth. No prejudice on your part, or mine. So says their grandpa

Larry

maddie said...

being the 'bad aunt' is by far the best part! you get to spoil them rotten and have a great time with them, then leave them all wound up with their parents. and they always want you to come back for more!

Mike said...

Yep, buy them lots of toys, especially stuff with lotsof small parts and spoil them rotten.

Let your borthers handle the ensuing chaos.

Terry said...

Thanks everyone for the comments.. I was happy to share them with you!!

Angel, it was hard to look at these pictures and realize just how old they are getting... My sympathy for you as a Mother!! To watch your babies grow up!!

Shell, for Christmas last year, the younger ones gave me a Worlds Coolest Aunt T-shirt!! I am still waiting on the "bad Aunt" one to follow!! hee heee... Yes , it is so much fun, but occasionally I get in trouble for being the bad Aunt!!! The older nephews actually told on me for leeting them drive when they were younger. Cant blame them though... They were excited!!

And Mike, dont forget the noisy toys!! Parents LOVE those!!

Love Bears All Things said...

Great post, Terry. They think you're great, too.

And being an Aunt is special. My oldest niece recently said she wished I had been her Mother. I was blessed by the compliment but saddened that it had to be so.