Apr 13, 2007

This Means War!!!


I have had it up to here with those freaking birds!!


A friend of mine suggested that I place something over the side mirrors to deter the little pests from waging war on my car... Sounded like a good idea to me at the time....


WRONG!!


Not only did the little bastard remove the material, but he carried on with his weekly routine of doing battle with the birdie in the mirror after pooping all over the door and the clothe..


He must have been angry with me, because next he moved on to my door handles... Perching on the handle, he then begins to attack the mirrored image of himself yet again, and finishes up but taking a dump on the rest of my door!!! I just washed it!!!


The mirrors are fine!! They get a bit dirty, but the finish on the doors, well it is getting scratched!!!!


I have a car cover, but do I really want to cover it EVERYTIME it is parked?? Not really..


Anybody got a B B gun I can borrow??

5 comments:

Terry said...

Yeah, it is all fun and games until someone gets their eye shot out!!

Angel said...

Find window stickems on the mirrors that would deter him from viewing himself. Just a thought.

lioux said...

Damn bird!

maddie said...

i...er...hubby has a few shotguns.... ;)

Terry said...

Lioux, I finally saw him.... Little Bastard.... A Red Bird...

Hey Shell, with all of hubby's hunting skills, maybe I could just hire him to put a HIT on the bird!!