Apr 24, 2007

I Need Some Sleep!!

So, I mentioned in the last post that I have not been sleeping well since last Tuesday...

Last Tuesday......
Out of nowhere......
Unaware of the reaction it would bring.......
I find an email ......
Sent to me, from HIM!!

and yes, I stopped breathing again!! I don't even know who you are anymore but I miss you like crazy!! You have always stolen my breath away, just the mere mention of your name will do it. *sigh* I ache to see your face again!!You contact me out of friendship, and I dare not say a word...For you are with another!! I would never do anything to disrupt your life or cause you heartache....So, I will be your friend and I will love you from a far, as I have for many years
....

I just needed to say that. Out Loud. So maybe I can get some sleep now!!

I think I will go make a reservation , one with nice padded walls..........

4 comments:

maddie said...

get me a room there too, will ya?

lioux said...

Hahaha.

I totally LOLed rading this.

Sorry you're not sleeping well.

lioux said...

[rading = reading].

D'oh!

Terry said...

Okay Shell, we are booked. They offer complimentary funny little white coats.....

Lioux... Like Homer, like son!!