Apr 12, 2007

Finally....

Okay, so I am feeling a little bit better about the lawsuit(s).

I spoke with Corporate and while I was dismayed that the fellow handling the situation did not have all the facts, he did a lot to reassure me.

We have a team of lawyers in Chattanooga that are representing us.. They should be contacting me soon... We now have a witness that they will be chatting with, to see if he is viable to our case.

The second lawsuit will also be handed to the lawyers.. (I am still not sure why no one was aware of the second lawsuit.. that bugs me!!) But now they are!! AWARE!!

Corporate did tell me that they will do everything possible to settle this out of court...

That's the part that irks me the most.. This woman does not deserve anything!! Okay, the repairs to the scratched bumper, but nothing more... No medical fees, no pain and suffering, nothing! I cant help it that she is old and has old lady problems, but it is not my fault!!

I expressed my dismay to Corporate and they assured me that she will have to prove that this is all accident related before they will settle with her...

Whatever!! I am not a happy camper, but obviously this is totally out of my hands!!

I wish those dudes would hurry up and call me!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Well you know WM always settles unless the customer refuses. It is disheartening when something is not really our fault. I have seen a lot of money thrown at customers over the years for silly things. A lot of people are just out for money and they are encouraged by blood-sucking lawyers. Even when mistakes are made there should be a limit to what a person who is not harmed in anyway deserves. Grief and suffering from a fender bender at 3MH? There is a special place in hell for tort lawyers.