Apr 2, 2007

Grammar Lesson

In school, as children we were always told to cross our t's and dot our i's...


And boy, did I dot my eye today.. This morning at my first delivery!!

I think I felt me eyeball slam into the back of my skull, and I feared I had broken my nose... But alas, all is well!! A little swelling and bruising.. The discoloration has begun....

and oh my, where did all those freckles come from???? Funny how I never notice them until I see a picture of me with no make-up on... Sheesh!!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Ok, you're going to have to tell us more...how did it happen??

Terry said...

Since you asked, I have to use a 8' extension arm to open the rear of my trailer.. The arm is mounted under the side of the trailer... This particular arm was in a severe bind due to being bent out of shape...After tuggging on it several times, I crawled under the edge of the trailer to get a better look at... The last time I tugged on it, well, it broke free in a hurry... Needless to say , I was a little to up close and personal at this point.... WHACK!!

Love Bears All Things said...

Two comments: 1.The experts do say, to do just what you did in your exercise routine, alternate the speed. 2.Are you sure that is how you got your shiner?

Rick said...

What did the other guy look like?

Mike said...

First you go beating up on Toyotas with your truck and now the trailer gets some revenge on you.

Glad the trailer only got one shot at you.

maddie said...

i think it makes you look tough. :-)

Terry said...

Well mama bear, if you are referring to my boyfriend?? NO, he did not do it.. He is not up for parole until 2 weeks before the wedding... (ask G)

Hey Mike, do you think the Happy Little Hammer and the Extension Arm were in cahoots?? A little kharma??

Thanks Shell... Nothing like a little bitty girl with a shiner, holding a metal rod screaming "Get you some, sucka"