Apr 24, 2007

For Me??

Lookie What I Got......



This is the treat that was promised on Sunday night.
Irish Crackers, Norwegian Cheese, Japanese Mixed Nuts, English Candy and Brooklyn Mustard.

I am now an International Eater!!

Awwwww.. I usually bring Jimmy something every week... Like a carton of cigarettes( I can purchase them for half the price he pays!), a bag of Vidalia Onions, or a sack full of Georgia Peaches!! A few weeks ago, he gave me a taste of the cheese and ummmmm it was good. So this week, he loaded me up... Thanks Jimmy!!

5 comments:

maddie said...

that's so great. i love friends like that!

lioux said...

YUMM!!!

Mike said...

Good ol' Jimmy. What a guy.

Love Bears All Things said...

Out on Federal Hwy. 64 today there were about 10 officers stopping trucks of every size and shape. I was in an SUV with 3 other people and they waved us on through. But I did see them inserting some kind of stick or thin pole down the gas tanks. Have you ever seen anything like that, could they have been looking for drugs in gas tanks. I never saw that before.

Terry said...

Yeah guys, it was quite a treat!!

Mama Bear, the dipstick is used to test the fuel. There are different types of diesel fuel.. One of them is known as off-road... It is red!! and is extremely cheaper than regular diesel.. It is illegal to burn off-road diesel in a Big Truck!! But Truckers have been known to do it... So they station these checkpoints occasionally!!