Apr 20, 2007

What Have I Done ?

Recently I became very bold with my declarations that I was going to conquer the world..

No, wait a minute....That wasn't me.

Oh yeah, I declared I was going to begin running 5k foot races. I felt really good the day I posted that. I had good intentions, too!

Since then, as the first one approaches, I have come up with several excuses why not to...

I am too lazy
It is too far away.
I am not in proper shape.
It starts too early.

And so on.....

Well today I officially registered for this event... Yep.... I figured that the only thing stopping me was myself. So I did it.

Next Saturday morning.... I. Will. Do. This.

4 comments:

maddie said...

i will be cheering you on from here! :)

Unknown said...

Go girl!

Larry

Love Bears All Things said...

We'll be your cheering section!!!

Terry said...

I appreciate all the support...