Apr 28, 2007

Thank You, Thank You very much!!

Just a quick post for anyone stopping by to catch an update!!


Yes, I did it!! I did not notice my finishing time.... But holy cow, I actually ran all of it but about 1/10 of a mile....


I feel so alive!! I am so going to pursue this!!


I will update this later on this evening, because on my way to the race, I noticed that the Georgia Renaissance Festival was in town!! Plus more sofa shopping!! So my day is going to be very active.... I will resume Procrastinating tomorrow, for those of you who might have been concerned.


Can you believe it.. I just freaking ran 3 miles!! Who Knew!!

4 comments:

maddie said...

i am SOOO proud of you! woo hoo!

and sooo jealous you're going to a ren fair!

Have a great day, superstar!!!

Ginger said...

Congrats! You go Girl!!1

Love Bears All Things said...

Hey Girl, I knew you could do it!!
Congrats!!

Terry said...

Thanks Ladies!! It was a big step for me and it was great!! I am looking forward to doing another one.

I noticed you starting up with your diet again and walking 3 miles. Good for you Mama Bear!!