Apr 20, 2007

May God Be With You


To all of those who are suffering, to those who were killed and those who survived. To those who gave their life in order to save others. To everyone who has been affected by this tragedy.


I pray that God gives each and every one of you the peace you need to deal with this tragic situation.



When traveling up and down the highways, I always find myself become a bit emotional when I stumble upon an accident scene.. I cry for those who are lost and for those for have lost someone. Regardless that I may have never known the person, I still feel emotional pain knowing that a life has ended...


Monday April 16th, 2007... Virginia Tech...


I have many opinions and thoughts on this horrific day, however I am choosing to NOT speak them.. I feel it is wrong to immortalize the killer. I have shed many tears during this week. You see, I know this town.... I know this campus.... I have spent time there....And while I may not know a single person involved, my heart is extremely heavy.


My ride home Wednesday brought me through the Blacksburg Virginia area as it does every week. Throughout the state, flags are at half-staff. And as I was ascending the mountain towards Christiansburg, Va a cold chill swept across my body from head to toe. It was like the air was different. I rode in silence with tears streaming down my face, and even now I weep when I hear or see news updates.


Today, Friday April 20th has been declared a day of observance for this tragedy.

2 comments:

lioux said...

Amen.

Love Bears All Things said...

For a little while, Satan was running amok there. I guess he left a chill behind.