Apr 10, 2007

A Tad Bit Nervous

I know it is just a frivolous lawsuit that will surely come out in my favor (I have a bonafide witness, now), but I am becoming quite a bit more concerned..

There are actually 2 lawsuits...

I called the corporate office today to get some answers, and was forced to leave a message.

At some point during the day, a received a message in return... From a "new" individual. He claimed to know nothing about the first lawsuit and needed me to fax over the info ASAP...

I faxed the info over 3 weeks ago..

No wonder these folks are not telling me anything..... I am beginning to wonder if they even have a clue....

3MPH..... High cholesterol and carpal tunnel......

Sheesh, I am not feeling to happy about this at the moment!!

4 comments:

maddie said...

don't worry. these things always seem to move at a snail's pace. i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed, though, just in case!

lioux said...

[[[Bear Hug]]].

Ginger said...

Don't worry too much! Maybe eventually they will throw the right $ figure at her. That is all she wants anyway.

Terry said...

Lioux and Shell, I love you guys!! Thanks for your support!!

Ginger, I think the thing that bothers me the most is that they will throw a $ her way and she will graciously accept it...Not deserving it!! And I will have this on my record... It was only a scratch!!!!!