Jan 31, 2010

WOYM # 30 -33

Eric #AsksTerry: beer or wine?

Actually I do not really care for either, but I do love champaign!! I will enjoy a cold Michelob Ultra sitting the garage with my brother on occasion. But if I am in the mood to have a relaxing adult beverage, it usually includes vodka or rum and a pretty little umbrella. Ohhhh, and Margaritas, I can never turn those down.

Eric #asksTerry: If you could change one thing about youtube, what would it be?

I personally enjoy YouTube for one reason, and one reason only. I enjoy creating the video itself. I have noticed a lot of peer pressure to join the right groups. Everyone demands that you comment, rate and subscribe. To me, this is very tiresome. I just want to create a video, I love the editing process!! It is not the social networking site of my choice because if you give an honest opinion of someone's video, their "friends" will attack your comments. Why cant we just watch, and leave real feedback. Why does it have to be so "highschool" I have been withdrawing from that forum quite a bit in the past year and only view things in silence. I just find it to be more peaceful that way.

Eric #AsksTerry: did you play any sports growing up?

I played every sport that was ever offered to me while growing up. In basketball, I was a starting guard. I was pretty good at spiking the volleyball and mastered a mean serve. I never became a dynamo in softball, but I was always running bases, so at least I held my own. And as far as track, you have never seen such short legs burn up the runway. I did okay in short sprints, but I was queen of the team in longer runs...sigh..I wish I could still run!!

Eric #AsksTerry: Whats your favorite vacation destination?

Dont really know that I have a favorite yet.. I did enjoy my Vegas trip and plan to repeat it in the future. I am taking another excursion to Disney World this year, but that is more about affordability and family. I think if I had to chose, I would wind up lost somewhere in the great outdoors and that would be just about perfect. A little more far fetched would be a tour of Europe or Australia, but since I have been to neither, I couldnt call that my favorite yet, now could I?

Ask me anything

3 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

What about The Wallaby Darned?? I seem to remember you liked that one pretty well. I guess that would be one of those Vodka drinks.
Mama Bear

John II said...

I perfer rum and cola (Coke or Pepsi depending what the bartender has stocked) and I like to visit Australia. Maybe ask Indy how drive those roadtrains; pulling three or more 40' and 45' trailers must be a thrill.

StrokerAce90 said...

Michelob Ultra or champagne are 2 of my favorite beverages to relax with at 4 in da mornin while viewing me some youtube & leaving real feedback on the awesome creations I find there ;-]
I'm still shaking my head & smiling at "short legs burning up the runway" lol
The great outdoors will always quench your thirst for adventure better than any built environment featuring man-made landscapes with artificial surroundings, maybe someday we could get lost together Terry.