Feb 4, 2010

# 34 ~ David

Are you a country girl or city girl? (Your love for NYC would lead me to guess, city...but your demeanor implies country. David

I am by all means a country girl !! I think I have moments when I wish I was a city girl, but I know I would never make it as such, I think my love for NYC is just because it feels so alive, which is in complete contrast to the way I was raised, in a relaxed peaceful atmosphere. I also enjoy too many hobbies that would be unavailable living the city life. Lets, just say I am a big fan of dirt!

Having been raised in Alabama and Texas, I am accustomed to a quieter life and cherish the relaxed pace. And being the small town southern girl also tends to leave me a bit overwhelmed with the hustle and bustle of all things Big City, but I find it very enriching to be able to experience that which is unknown to me. I have never stepped foot in New York City as a visitor, so I was really ecstatic to find myself driving down Broadway and delivering in Lower Manhattan on my birthday last year!! I suppose I should expand my statement. I love being a commercial Tractor Trailer driver in NYC!!


Thanks for the question!!

Ask me anything

4 comments:

StrokerAce90 said...

Terry, hearing ya say that yer a big fan of dirt makes me think that ya mighta been the female version of "Pig-Pen" as a lil Girl. You did tell me ya had your very own Tonka trucks too didn't ya? =]

John II said...

I'm pretty sure she did, Eric. She's just playing in the sandbox with those trucks and then her mom comes out of the house and says,
"Terry! Get out of that sandbox right now! What did I say about playing with those toy trucks?! They belong to your brother! And where did you get that green hooded sweatshirt, jeans and boots?! Those are your brother's clothes, too! Now you get in the house, take a bath, clean yourself up, put on a dress and go play with some dolls; you're a young lady so act like one!"
Terry's kinda like the "Dinaca Patrick" of trucking. :D

StrokerAce90 said...

LOL @ John's comment,...thats funny, cause another favorite [Country Gal] Trucker friend of mine I have come to know on the net told me her @work nickname was Danica. I just can't believe I never thought of calling Terry Danica before because I am always pickin on her about being in the Fast Lane.

John II said...

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Yeah, Eric, I'm trying to be funny. She would be in the fast lane if her truck has some turbo in the engine. You know those mechanics, er, stooges she doesn't like always giving her grief.