Jan 16, 2010

WOYM ~ Jeff

Thank you for answering my question on Queens.It is so nice to see someone with such a positive attitude towards the trucking industry.I was raised around trucks and it is truly in your blood, unfortunately I had to get out of trucking when I was 25.-Jeff

Well Jeff, Thank you so much for asking. I have been in the industry for 12 years and still love it to this day. There are a lot of negative souls out there driving these highways, and I just do not understand it. Why make yourself miserable. I personally think if you do not love the industry, it would be better if you were not involved in it. But that is just my opinion. I try to be a positive influence and I appreciate you noticing! It is in your blood. I was told very early on, You will either love it, or hate it! I see way too many people who drive for the paycheck and that breaks my heart, as they are usually the ones complaining. But, to each their own!

Have you ever been to Canada? and if so where?-Jeff

I have never been across the Canadian Border, but I would love to go. I have been close to many of the crossings, but we have/had a sister plant in Canada, so no need for me up there. I have traveled all 48 states from Miami to San Diego, up through Bellingham, WA and across to Biddeford, ME. For now, I run the East Coast and love that too. I do miss the views from the Rockies, but there is something to be said for familiarity, and NYC gives me that. Those people are more than customers. They are now my friends!!

It is said the longest word in the English language is "antidisestablishmentarianism"Can you use this word in a sentence?-Jeff

Well, I have always believed that unless you want to get into a heated discussion, it is best not to discuss politics or religion with your peers. Therefore I must say that the idea of discussing antidisestablishmentarianism on this blog, is pretty well off limits. I am neither British, nor Anglican, so I think my arguments would come across as dim witted. However, I do love to watch period movies based on the politics of such countries, along with their religious struggles..... How was that?


By the way..I think it is funny that Blogger does not even recognize that as a word. It was having fits wanting me to spell it properly...LOL

Ask me anything

No comments: