Jan 15, 2010

WOYM # 14-16

Do you wear make-up while on the road? Rob

While I do want to look nice, I usually do not wear make-up while making deliveries, for 2 reasons. 1) Some of my customers start early, and I am too lazy to get up even earlier to apply make-up. and 2) Being a flatbedder, I get pretty dirty, so I don't want to get dolled up, just to wash it all off with dirt or my afternoon shower. On driving only days, I do like to look feminine :-) Seriously, and I don't mean this in any sort of egotistical way, but I get enough attention without the enhancement, so sometimes it is better to fly under the radar...Surely you understand.

If it were possible for you to be taller, would you want to be? & if yes, how tall, and why? Eric.

NO Eric, I would not want to be any taller than I am. I think my size and personality are a perfect fit. The only increase I would like to have, would be my feet. I wear 4-5 in ladies, which are extremely difficult to find. I love my size. And actually, I do not even realize that the world considers me to be a shorty. I have always looked people directly in the eye, and that makes a difference. The first time I realized how small I actually am , was looking at a high school photograph..The rest of the clan was already a head taller, and I had already stopped growing.

A few years ago, I was cleaning around the house. I decided to wear a new pair of heels I had purchased (to break them in a little before wearing out on the town). I was absolutely amazed and disgusted that a mere 4" heel could be so enlightening... The world looked completely different, and a whole lot dustier from the staggering heights...Guess I wont be cleaning in heels ever again. LOL

What are those plastic things at the end of your shoe laces called?-Jeff

AGLETS...why do you ask?

Ask me anything

2 comments:

StrokerAce90 said...

Terry, I am shaking my head & smiling at yer answer, I only wish my old boss could have had your same attitude instead of napoleons syndrome. & thank you for the parting thought you give at the end......altho i hate to inform ya, but you are cleaning house in heals again terry,......in my mind! ;-]

John II said...

Hey Eric,
Terry was playing the french maid again, huh?
HA!HA!HA!