Jan 14, 2010

WOYM # 9-10

Have you ever been arrested, if so, what for?

No, I have never been arrested..The worst conviction I have ever faced was my moving violations...and those have mostly occurred in the Big Truck. Seems I have difficulty slamming on my brakes when folks in the middle lane make erratic and just plain stupid decisions. So, I have a collection of left lane violations...Yes, the left lane is restricted for Trucks on most 3 or more laned interstates. That does not mean I have not been in a few shady situations...but I have never been arrested

When was the last time you flew overseas?

I regret to admit that I have never been overseas. Not for the lack of desire, as I would love to get out and travel the world. My lack of exploration is due to the fact that I prefer to have a companion on my adventures, and I have never talked anyone in to jetting off into a foreign sunset. I grew up with some form of social anxiety, and found it hard to be thrust into throngs of strange people, without at least one ally. Although I have outgrown this anxiety, I am concerned it might reappear, and 5000 miles from home is not the place to freak out!! Hopefully, one day I will either meet friends abroad and establish that much needed ally, or I will find someone itching for the same adventure and agree to make a go of it!

Ask me anything

3 comments:

StrokerAce90 said...

you left lane Truckers, are soooo bad azz!

ps: oh dear,.. i am lmfao right now, my word verification is: "UNBRA" guess what i am thinking about right now? ( . ) ( . )

StrokerAce90 said...

re:overseas: I don't think i will ever need to update my blog that i started as long as you keep writing about stuff that i would like to write about but am to shy to really write about myself, does that mean i might have anxiety too?

Terry said...

Eric, I think we all have some form of anxiety!