Jan 14, 2010

WOYM # 7

What are you wearing? OK not the right question for this forum?Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Denver SB

I am wearing the perfect outfit to appear on the "People Of Wal-Mart" website, but it is my first day home and I tend to be lazy. Ewwwwwwwww!!

Okay, seriously. I seem to one of those people who are caught up in the here and now! I would love to be able to see myself in the future, but I just dont. It has always been hard for me to look past the immediate future. I think that would be a good task for me. Set up a few long-term goals and make decisions to get there. But as for right now, I can only hope that I am as happy and somewhat more healthy in 10 years. I think my first challenge is to find a place that sincerely feels like home. A friend of mine labeled me as having a "wanderer's disease" and I think that it fits. Thanks DenverSB for the thought provoking question.

Ask me anything


WOW, I have had a huge response to this, so if I have not answered your question, just sit tight. I will get to it, I promise!!

No comments: