Jan 14, 2010

WOYM # 8

Will you be posting anymore youtube videos? I enjoyed watching your other ones.

Thanks so much. I had a really good time editing those videos and seem to have developed quite a fan club. I do hope to posting more in the future..

It is all a matter of creativity and leisure time. This past year, I have been through the mill with work and home. I am also having a bit of difficulty with my laptop, camera and software. Hoping to purchase a new HD camera and possibly a new laptop. Then I should be back in the swing of things. Since I am somewhat a perfectionist, I have become frustrated with the viewing quality of the current videos...that is probably also why my creativity seems to be stifled at the moment. I want my new ones to be even better, and just don't enjoy producing a lesser quality..Kind of a complicated answer, but YES, I do intend to post more videos!!

Ask me anything


To view my videos, click HERE and for those of you who are curious, but have not watched them, Check this OUT!! My first video!!




No comments: