Jan 22, 2010

WOYM ~ Eric

Eric #asksTerry: Would you consider yourself to be more of a dog person, or a cat person?

I am no doubt a DOG person. I don't have anything against cats, but DOGS are just so much more social, affectionate, and loyal. I have had several really great dogs in my life and I cant say that I have had one favorite, because like people, they all have very unique personalities...I wish I could show some pictures, but they are in an album tucked away for now. My first love was Whisky. He was a mutt that came into my life at a very difficult time. He was extremely sensitive to my moods and was my best friend for years! Then, there was Tequila. He was a very devoted Chow Chow who would have defended me to the death, but he was tragically murdered! Then came Warrior. He was an Alaskan Malamute. He could speak human, I swear!! I had to give him up when I started driving, but he went to a very good home. I think he was my most playful pup. So, yeah, I am definitely a dog person, and always will be!!

Eric #AsksTerry: When you first joined @Twitter, you had a cartoon lookin background pic on ur home page of a cute Girl with fluffy hair, did you sketch that? & if so, who was it? =]

wow!! I think you did not get a very good look at the image. It is actually a woman who is experiencing anger...rage if you will. Say, perhaps, a bit like ROADRAGE...The is an image that was emailed to me because of the curly hair and the angry characteristic of the image. I have no idea who drew it, but I thought it was a pretty good representation of what I would look like when dealing with the Stooges..

Eric #asksTerry: Chocolates or Roses?

I am definitely NOT a chocolate girl...I know, right! Don't get me wrong, I love receiving little gifts from the special someone, but flowers are better. I prefer Tulips....and for the record, I really don't like a lot of chocolate. NO cakes, no cookies, no brownies, no ice cream, no dark chocolate..Hmmm, about the only chocolate I care to partake in is the "skin" of a candy bar. And it cant be one of those really chocolaty candy bars. Yeah, I am weird!!




Ask me anything

4 comments:

StrokerAce90 said...

Terry, as happy as I am to know that you are a dog kind of person, I am also equally saddened that I asked that question & made you have to rethink "some" of your old less favorable memories. With that bein said, if a picture really is worth a thousand words, then i feel that my question got more than its money's worth with your dog pic, you truly are a dog kind of Gal.

you are right Terry, I did not get a very good look @ da cartoon pic when I asked my question, it was based on my fading memory after you put up yer 18 wheeler pic.

umm,..da..."skin"...of a candy bar? ahhhh,..yeah, you are weird...have you been tip-toeing thru da Tu-Lips again Terry? ;-]

Terry said...

Oh dont worry about it Eric, I enjoyed my little trip down memory lane. I only wished I had the pictures of my Pups handy so I could introduce you to these wonderful guys! Each was truly an awesome dog in his own way!!

Yes, the "skin". I do not like a candy bar to be full of chocolate. The outside coating is almost too much...and while I could offer a lengthy reply , I am off to go hiking with Tiny Tim!!

John II said...

Terry, your memories of dogs got me thinking (and a bit emotional) of my dogs growing up. When I was four, I had a black lab name Max. He was my protector until he got nailed by a rig. Had a mutt named Rocky but couldn't keep him 'cause he was too crazy. I had a dalmation named Meatball for 14 years. That dog was amazing! Our next dogs were Maxie and Lulu. Lulu was a shi-tzu and Maxie was a mixed breed; looked like a dalmation with no spots, part cocker-spanel and chow. Lulu lived for 12 years and Maxie was given to another family after the neighbor's doberman kept trying to break into the backyard several times 'cause he was in heat. The photo of you and the little doggy; when was that taken?

Terry said...

John II, that was a picture of me and a friend's dog taken about 2-3 years ago. All my pictures are in an album and my scanner is in storage !!