Jan 10, 2010

Whats On Your Mind # 4

I decided to give you, the reader, an opportunity to ask me anything you want to know. Of course, it is with my discretion that I post the answers. I figured this is a good way to get to know me better and perhaps get a few more posts out of me. So, have fun with it!! Just click the link at the bottom of the post and ask away!!


Whats the white stuff on top of chicken poop? Anonymous

Well, the text book answer would be mostly Uric Acid. Birds do not urinate, so this is how they excrete waste from their kidneys. BUT, in my opinion, the white stuff is just the instigator of my anger, because it usually appears on the Pony Car within moments of a good wash job!

Ask me anything

1 comment:

John II said...

:O Are you serious?!
People, and I mean grown people actually ask you this question and you, a smart, beautiful, well-educated young woman gave the public the answer.
I like the last part where your car gets bird crap every time you leave the car wash. Sometimes when I go to the car wash, there's usually a half-dozen birds sitting not too far on a fence and the conversation goes like this, "Hey, Donny. Check out the Black Mercedes over there. You know that guy spent about $90 on a wax detail. Let's rain on his parade when he pulls out."
"Good idea, Jerry. I just had some worms, a bettle, some cassarole the missus brought over from the state fair, and I had a piece of bran muffin on the way over here."