Jan 19, 2007

What Was I Thinking....

I have received my load assignment for the following week and while I am excited, I am a little concerned for my comfort.. It has been such a pleasant winter so far and I completely dodged the ice storm that swept across the nation the past few days. So that means I have been relatively nice and toasty thus far...

My excitement is due to the fact that I will be heading up to the Big Apple this week... (I have this crazy fascination with NYC).. Starting out on Long Island, then off to Queens, the Bronx, a few stops in CT and various points in Mass.

My concern is due to the fact that I just checked the weather.... I shall not see a temperature above freezing during my entire trip.. Brrrrrrr . Normally the cold invigorates me tremendously, but with the current local temps having been in the 70s for most of the winter season.. I fear I shall freeze my tail feathers off. Oh, and by the way, only a 20% chance of snow!!

No comments: