Jan 1, 2007

January First

Oh what a beautiful morning...... Oh what a beautiful day!! ( I heard that in a song somewhere)

Phooey!! What a way to start the year. My COLD has rapidly taken over my senses.. I am miserable.. Definitely not looking forward to going to work today. So after much procrastination, I finally decided to get on the ball.

When I arrive at the shop, I go through a ritual of activities to get ready for the road. After nearly completing my task list I decided to look over my dispatch information...

And to my wondering eyes should appear?? A tiny red sleigh and 8 tiny reindeer.. ( just kidding) But I have have had some incredibly delirious dreams due to the medication...Actually, when I checked out my manifest I was pleasantly surprised to find out that none of my customers were to be open on January 2nd... Yippee for me..

So I am back home for the evening, overly medicated and awaiting the next delusion...

I did hear somewhere that if you start the New Year being sick, you are suppose to remain healthy the entire rest of the year... Sounds good to me!!

No comments: