Jan 13, 2007

My Space

What a bunch of losers..... After following others lead, I decided to sign up for a MySpace account....What a joke... I am on there for less than one day and already have literally hundreds of emails... They are circling like vultures folks... Does anyone really take this stuff seriously?? What is wrong with the world today?? Does nobody have real friends anymore?? While I do appreciate the CyberFriend in some context of the word, I do think it amazing how much time people spend on line "hitting on complete strangers".. Most Chat Rooms are the same... An awful lot of cyber foreplay going on out there folks... Its Freakin Hilarious!! But hey, I do love to laugh!

6 comments:

Angel said...

Vultures? Did you put on there you were looking for someone to date? I have networking and friends and only have gotten friends from blogs, friends from high school and college and then two bands that are only there trying to market themselves.

No one has been trying to play with me, which is good. Hubby would have a fit. LOL

Terry said...

I only have networking and friends!! This is the craziest thing I have ever seen..I will have to go back and change something.... Wish me luck!!

LID said...

My space = The Virtual Meat Market. Stick to the "blog-o-sphere," we're so much nicer. We won't let my daughter have a page for the reasons you posted.

Love Bears All Things said...

Well, who needs more junk e-mails anyway?

Terry said...

LID, you are absolutely right.. I was meaning to give credit to all my blogger friends for being normal NICE folks... Even though they have security settings for underage users, I think you are very wise to keep the girl away from there..

Angel said...

I have only gotten a few requests for friends outside of REAL friends from my past. Perhaps thus far I'm lucky. Although I have my Av as my pic instead of my face. Today I'll change that and see what happens.