Jan 6, 2007

Urban Myth ???

I think we have a new record!!


Last year I saw a photograph of Hogzilla.. Supposedly killed in Southern Georgia. It looked huge, so we speculated that the photos had been altered....



Well this morning another mammoth swine made the news!! This time a little closer to home. YIKES!!





I did not realize boars got so BIG.. Good thing too. Back when I lived in Texas, we had these creatures roaming the back yard late at night.. No wonder my dog acted so upset when I left him outside at night... I only did that a few times, he never got hurt.. There was also a Mountain Lion who visited the neighborhood... He left tracks in the winter at the local watering hole which was the large pond in my back yard.

1 comment:

LID said...

Now that's some gooood BBQ! You'd need a 4x4 as a skewer though! And, yeah, you're right -- the weather is unnatural -- something bad is a comin'. Be safe on your journeys.