Jan 27, 2007

Thru My Eyes

Ladies and Gentlemen, It is Photo Friday.

My buddy out on The Island has come up with a wonderful theme. So I have decided to play along. Thanks Long Island Dad! That was an awesome idea.


I know I am a day late, but who claim blame me. After all, I am the reigning Queen of Procrastination!



Oh I just love sunsets. Actually, I love any view that Mother Nature has to offer. These are 2 of my favorites. Don't you just love the colors..No, I did not edit these!!





Come on everybody, get in on the action!! After all, who doesn't love to look at pictures. So go start your own Photo Friday!!

2 comments:

LID said...

Absolutely Beautiful... everyone loves a good picture, thanks!

Terry said...

You are the man!! I would have also tried to contribute to the ToolBox theme, but my favorite weapon of choice is Duct Tape... Can that be considered a tool??