Dec 20, 2007

Christmas Meme

I was tagged for this post by Shell. A pleasant little Christmas meme... I really do enjoy doing these so you can get to know me better, but it takes me forever to get around to them.... I am sure there are several I have skipped along the way...



So, without further delay



" When people say 'Christmas', you immediately think.... " I think of a trip back home to deliver presents to all those whom I love. I think of snow and lights, soft cheery music and egg nog!!



"Favorite Christmas Memory"..... Playing Santa to my nephews. Not really... I just literally delivered a sack load of goodies to them from all over the country.. I don't have one particular memory. But just knowing that my brothers will always include me in their at home family celebrations makes me all warm and fuzzy.



" Favorite Christmas Song/Carol...." Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.. (No big surprise there)



" Favorite Christmas character..." I guess that would have to be Rudolph, seeing as how I love all things Reindeer!!



"Favorite Christmas Movie..." Well, I course it is It's A Wonderful Life... I just love Clarence!!



"Favorite Christmas Ornament/Object..." Hmmmm, once again I will have to go with all things reindeer.. I do have quite a collection. I have spent so many years as a single person, that I don't have objects that hold dear memories of time spent with a partner.. I will have to work on that!



" Plans for this Christmas..." As a tradition, I spend Christmas with my brothers family.... I will enjoy several days off from work with much needed Bri-baby time.. A little fussing with the Wonder Boy, and socializing with my SIL and her mother... A day will be spent with my mother, another at my Fathers home, and a few days at home alone to catch up on all that I procrastinated on this year.



"Is Christmas your favorite Holiday?..." Sure, I love the entire winter season and everything that goes along with it

I am not going to tag anyone, but if you need an idea for a post, have at it.

2 comments:

Mike said...

You gave the boys a SACK LUNCH for Christmas?

Gross.


Sicko.

Terry said...

Gee, Mike. Take a perfectly good holiday memory and waa laaa.. Hey , where are those Dublin DPs, anyway?