Dec 22, 2007

A Moment Of Truth

I am very blue right now....

I am so tired of waiting for the next boyfriend to come along. I would just like to meet the One. Whereas I never have any problem finding a boyfriend, they just never seem to be the One.

I guess this is just the Holiday Blues setting in, and I am having my own personal pity party. But really, I am 35. No children, no pets, and my family lives miles away... I am planning on making the move closer to home which will help with these feelings, but is it too much to ask that I have someone to share my life with, someone to make life long memories with....

I just feel like having a good cry...but will that solve anything.. NO, oh well... Maybe next year.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Actually, having a good cry is very therapeutic. Also, spenging time with your wondeful SIL is good for you, too. Can't wait to see you!

Terry said...

I just wish I could, G... Throughout my life I have stumbled upon soooooo many people who love to cry at the drop of a hat, and usually to me, so I just can't seem to let my tears flow...

Love Bears All Things said...

Terry, my friend Billie, has been married 10 years. Her anniversary was last Friday. She is 48 years old so don't give up. God has perfect timing!
Mama Bear

Terry said...

I have just missed so much already it seems, time is marching