Dec 26, 2007

Wii Would Like To Introduce ...

Over the Christmas Holidays, it seems the big must have item is the Wii game console.



After spending a little time with playing with the Bri-Baby and Wonder Boy on their new game console, I ventured over to the oldest Brother's home and spent several hours competing with Asti Spumante and family. This is the most awesome interactive gaming console I have ever played with and now I want one too.



But the purpose of this post, my friends is to introduce you to my oldest nephew and my oldest brother. You see, you are able to create your own characters to use on the Wii system, and these two characters could not have been more realistic in appearance.



Check it out, Rick.... I can not stop laughing!! OMG.... it looks just like Bobby Jeff......

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm kind of thinking I might like to have a Wii myself. For the exercise element, of course. It's got to be more fun than the treadmill.
Mama Bear

Terry said...

Oh absolutely, especially if you get into the boxing!! :)