Dec 15, 2007

Words Of Wisdom


I spoke with my niece this morning, and we were having a lovely conversation about winter weather and how much snow I could possibly see this week.


I almost mentioned that some places have already received over 8'..... Well, okay, I actually said that the snow would reach my ceiling from the floor.


She commented that she would like to see that much snow, but then grew a bit concerned.


" What would you do if you got lost in that much snow?"


I told her I would wait until the big thaw and hope somebody would find me.


Then she asked, " But what would you do for food and water?"


I then hesitated, thinking she might be legitimately concerned about my winter safety. As I stumbled for an answer........ she pipes up with.....


drum roll please


"You could eat snow cones!!"

3 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

She's a genius, that girl!
Mama Bear

Angel said...

Very cute. I hope you are doing well. :D

Anonymous said...

kids...