Dec 28, 2007

Back To The Grind

I am pleased to announce that I was able to get another 5 miles in today.... The first 2 were quite the struggle, as I just could not seem to clear my mind and my muscles were screaming to stop. The next mile was the inevitable decline of my will power. I ended up walking / jogging this one. And just to finish it off, I did the last 2 miles in at barely more than a fast walk.

But it still counts, right? Of course it does. Consistency is the most important thing at this point. I have 5 months to be totally prepared to run an amazing race in the RedWoods.... Yeah, I should totally be ready by then.

2 comments:

maddie said...

no fair starting to train before me!! :) i'm proud of you!

Terry said...

Yeah, but you will have proper training, all I have is motivation, and only half as far to run.. :)