Mar 22, 2008

It Worked!!

I can't believe it, but it actually worked...... After six freaking years, they finally paid attention!!!



Did you see the pictures I posted of some of my bad loads?



Well, after turning them into the appropriate person, some changes were actually made. Not as far as using better judgement to load the trailer, but the one item that gives me the most problems is actually being packaged differently. And just in time too!



Last weeks load was yet another headache, but for the most part I had a very splendid week, with only a small amount of fretting. Our plant blew a transformer last week and shut down the production line for two days. So, instead of being able to leave on Saturday night, my load was not ready until lunchtime Sunday. This really sucked, because my first delivery was 16 hours away in Edison, New Jersey.



Not only was the load delayed, but when I was gearing up to leave, I noticed I had TWO flat tires on my trailer.... grrrrrrr... They are suppose to check this out before they load. AND, I was pulling a spring ride trailer once again....They have been very good about loading me on an air-ride the past few months, but the Supervisor was on vacation, so they forgot!!



I just knew it was going to be a difficult week. But much to my surprise, when I got to my final stop and opened the trailer, the newly altered packaging had held intact... The items were exactly as they had been loaded! So, all is well that ends well!!

No comments: