Mar 13, 2008

Distanced Traveled.

A short time back, I purchased a nifty little pedometer to help encourage me to get in some runs while out on the road. I am a little obsessive about wanting to know the distance I have covered and thought this would be a great motivator.

The little pedometer works great and has confirmed that my little jogging trail is just a tad bit over 1/2 mile per lap. I believe it said .55 to be exact.

So, I tossed it in my purse and headed out for this weeks adventure.

Today, while getting ready to go run a few, I accessed the memory and was tickled to find that my little purse has been busy this week. I keep it tucked away in the sleeper of my truck and that is where it rides all week. I completely forgot about the pedometer being in it.

My purse managed to log over 16 miles ( equivalent to 32,000 steps) without my help. Once again confirming just how bouncy my truck is....

1 comment:

Sally said...

So, does that mean you're burning calories as your ride around in your bumpy truck??