Mar 13, 2008

Issue Resolved....

And it is about time...................

Way back when, you will remember I tried to sever my thumb. You might also recall the problems I had trying to get the insurance company to pay the claim.

Well, I am pleased to announce that only a mere 6 months later, they finally paid the claim.

I received my Explanation Of Benefits form last month, indicating a check had been issued to the attending physician. Today, I contacted the Billing Company and they confirmed that I did indeed have a zero balance.....Thankyouverymuch and Have A Nice Day!!

No more delinquent accounts on my credit report, asshole. I still can't believe they even reported it to begin with.

wooooo hooooooo!

6 comments:

maddie said...

whoot whoot! that's awesome. i'm not starting my own battle with my insurance company.

Liöüx said...

Don't get me started on MY Extortion, I mean, uh, Insurance Company.

Terry said...

Right Lioux, I have yet another battle brewing, but won't mention it until it pisses me off....Hopefully it is rectified before the next billing cycle...grrrrrr

Good Idea Shell, sit tight and lay low until your maternity leave is up...and then Kapow!!!!

Digital Fortress said...

Congratulations…glad they paid up!

*~*Cece*~* said...

Oh this reminds me, i've got to check my benefits to make sure my hospital bill from TWO years ago was finally paid & the collection threats have stopped! PITA!

Terry said...

Hey DF, glad to see your back, time to check out your blog again, I had almost given up on you.. Well, actually I did.. :)

Cece, I hate all that freaking hassle with hospital bills and insurance companies...and now, I have a fight on my hands with the Dental Ins...... ugh!!