May 1, 2008

Ooooh, the Shame

I love my oldest Brother.

He is a JackAss... (don't worry, I tell him that personally!) and (He already knows this)

You cannot tell him anything! Because everyone is wrong, except him.

Here is an excerpt from a recent conversation....

Bro: They put a guard rail in the middle of the interstate
Me: Do you know why they did that?
Bro: NO
Me: So if you have an accident in the middle, you don't cross over and run into oncoming traffic.
Bro: But now I can't turn around if I need to
Me: It is illegal to make a U-turn in the median
Bro: Well, I am not driving 20 miles to the next exit just to turn around.
Me: But it is illegal, have you not ever noticed the sign stating 'Authorized Vehicles Only'?
Bro: So, who is authorized?
Me: Police, firetrucks, ambulances.....
Bro: I wish I could pay an extra hundred dollars to get a license that allowed me to drive 100 mph....
Me: You don't really turn around in the median do you?
Bro: Only when I need to!

He commutes 150 miles miles to work and does not have a clue! With all the crazies out on the road, it breaks my heart to know that my own flesh and blood is one of them!!

2 comments:

Liöüx said...

OMG!!!

Most of my friends are JackAsses!

And I love them.

Terry said...

I know Lioux!! I love him dearly, and think jackassery can be an amusing quality...