May 25, 2008

Fluff-n-Stuff

You will never guess who was patiently waiting for me to come home last Wednesday night around 2am.....

Okay, so maybe you did. Yep, my furry little feline friend was camped out on my porch nestled all snug in the pillows on the chair. He was very happy to see me and just as verbal as ever. You should hear this little guy. Not your typical mews....

He is some body's baby, as he has been declawed!! The way he hangs about the place suggests to me that perhaps he has been abandoned. Skinny as a rail and starving for attention, he cautiously greets each resident to see if he might score a meal. To think that someone would abandon an animal who cannot defend himself infuriates me. Oh well, as long as he stick s around, I will provide for him.

Who knows, maybe he will make the trip to Bama come October.

2 comments:

The Other Joann said...

Please, take him inside and get in touch with feline rescue!

Terry said...

The Other Joann, I am caring for him now, and will take him to the vet to have him checked for a micro-chip. If he is untagged, I think I will keep him.. He is just the most affectionate darling!!