May 18, 2008

TigerLily

I made a new friend today......


I don't know where he lives, but he has been meandering about quite a bit lately, and a tad bit on the thin side....


He is the most affectionate little darling . I have never heard a cat talk so much.....Like a dog, he will stand on his hind legs and beg you to pick him up....with his paws placed on your legs ,of course.


He has spent most of the day indoors with me, and I feed him some treats.. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if he didn't leave, but the door is open if he so chooses....


Just another reminder of why I am wanting to move to Bama... So I can have a pet!! Right now he is curled up in my lap sleeping like a baby..

2 comments:

maddie said...

aww! he's darling!!

Unknown said...

You'll know it is serious if he starts bring dead mice and his toothbrush to your apartment.